Wednesday, February 8, 2017

New York Fashion Week: Men's F/W 2017

 The Fall/Winter New York collections started at Dune Studios for the kick off of fashion week. The location moved from Industria Studios due to conflict with The Rolling Stones. 
I think I prefer Industria, but what can you do.

Other than New York Men's Day changing venues, the rest of the week were still at Skylight Clarkson and the Cadillac House.

Here is part 1 of the first two days of fashion week, vlog style!


The first day, I went for a statement jacket and kept the rest fairly simple. Oversized jacket paired with an asymmetrical hem fringe that I did myself.

Leather Green Tassel Jacket: Thrift Store
Black Fringe Jeans: Lee's
Black Dress: TJ Maxx
Suede Copper Orange Platform Boots: Zara
I am very aware that everyone loves to go all black to match their hearts, but guess what? My heart isn't as black as most of you guys so what better way to go all maroon with a bold gold at the bottom.

Maroon Overalls: Target
Maroon Turtleneck: Thrift Store
Maroon Fur Jacket: Express
Maroon Purse: Rag & Bone
Gold Boots: Office London
My favorite color scheme is navy and black. I did just that, but added this vibrant patent red to match the patent pants.
Navy/Red Stripe Dress: Zara
Navy.Red Stripe Jacket: Zara
Red Patent Leather Jacket: Zara
Black Patent Leather Pants: Zara
White Patent Leather Purse: Dooney & Bourke
Black Western Boots: Office London
Don't crucify me, but this is the only picture I have of my outfit for the last day. I honestly was not bothered having a photo taken, until I ran into Troye Sivan.

0 lovely comments: